Software Engineer (ASP.NET)
Who are we?
LoginRadius is a tech company that helps businesses manage their customer identities. We’ve built an innovative solution that is serving 3,000 businesses worldwide and their 400 million users.
LoginRadius is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and is truly a global company with clients in over 100 countries and offices in 5 countries. We’ve been recognized as the industry leader by analysts such as Gartner, Kuppingercole, and ComputerWeekly. You can learn more about us at www.loginradius.com
What’s work culture at LoginRadius?
At LoginRadius, we embrace the startup vibe of having an open, fast-paced, and challenging yet fun environment. We create a place where you can expect a steep learning curve, grow your career, let your creative juices flow, and have your voice heard. While we are passionate about what we’re building and our work, we also make sure to let loose and have some fun. Long day? Let’s grab a beer from the fridge and hang out. Nice summer weather? Time to wrap up and go for some beach volleyball action (or whatever else people do at the beach). In short, we move fast, we learn, we like each other, and we hang out. Come join us!
LoginRadius is seeking a .NET Developer to join our incredibly successful tech team in India. Are you competitive and self-motivated? Do you have previous programming experience or want to build career in as a .NET Developer? Do you want to join a high producing team in a fast-paced company?
Awesome. Let’s talk!
- Design and develop flexible object oriented .NET code
- Develop, use, and maintain REST APIs in C#.Net
- Design and develop database structure MongoDB and ElasticSearch
- Design, develop, and improve our enterprise web-based platform
- Think outside the box, adapting the latest software technologies
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end
- Responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users
- Contribute to our technical innovation by learning and sharing your knowledge with our Engineering teams
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Must have minimum of 2 years of experience in software development
- Previous experience building high-performance, large-scale web applications and reliable software is a plus
- Must have sound knowledge in Object Oriented programming concepts
- Experience and/or knowledge with MVC and Cloud computing preferred
- Good knowledge of database structure
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills