LoginRadius is looking for an Implementation Engineer to join our incredibly successful customer success team.
Who is LoginRadius?
LoginRadius centralizes customer data by providing customer identity and access management (cIAM) solutions to large and enterprise companies. With our solution, companies can create unified customer profiles and integrate them with their sales, marketing, and business solutions to fuel their growth. If you are a highly talented, passionate self-starter motivated to help build the next billion dollar startup, we would like to hear from you.
What is the Implementation Engineer role?
As an Implementation Engineer, you will be doing day-to-day technical support and working with clients over the email and phone. This is a full time position.
- Manage and own the LoginRadius customer implementation process
- Set-up calls with customers to discuss status and open technical issues
- Identify and resolve any technical issues that our customers face throughout the implementation process
- Manage technical support over email, live chat and phone
- Become a subject matter expert on the LoginRadius cIAM (customer identity and access management) platform
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company's values, unique culture, and vision for the future
- Work collaboratively with the customer success, product, and engineering teams
- Document in detail all interactions with customers with high level of accuracy
- Create weekly and monthly metric reports for the management
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (or equivalent work experience)
- Well organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- A good understanding of REST APIs and can integrate them with other applications
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Good attention to detail with the ability to work independently and balance multiple priorities
- A powerful work ethic
- Proven ability to work in a high paced, nimble, and fluid work environment
- Previous experience in customer service role is a plus
- Excellent communication, writing, and listening skills
- Very friendly personality
- 0 – 2 years previous customer facing work experience
- Competitive compensation
- Free daily breakfast and weekly catered lunch
- A fully stocked snack cupboard makes strategy sessions great
- Fun company outings
- Casual dress code