Director of Strategic Partnerships
Who are we?
LoginRadius is a tech company that helps businesses manage their customer identities. We’ve built an innovative solution that is serving 3,000 businesses worldwide and their 600 million users.
LoginRadius is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and is truly a global company with clients in over 100 countries and offices in 5 countries. We’ve been recognized as the industry leader by analysts such as Gartner, Kuppingercole, and ComputerWeekly. You can learn more about us at www.loginradius.com
What’s work culture at LoginRadius?
At LoginRadius, we embrace the startup vibe of having an open, fast-paced, and challenging yet fun environment. We create a place where you can expect a steep learning curve, grow your career, let your creative juices flow, and have your voice heard. While we are passionate about what we’re building and our work, we also make sure to let loose and have some fun. Long day? Let’s grab a beer from the fridge and hang out. Nice summer weather? Time to wrap up and go for some beach volleyball action (or whatever else people do at the beach). In short, we move fast, we learn, we like each other, and we hang out. Come join us!
We are looking for an extremely bright and experienced Director of Strategic Partnerships who loves the idea of growing a business through partner relationships! This person will be responsible for leading the development of a robust partner ecosystem that leverages association management technologies to deliver value to our customers and business partners. These relationships include integration partners, web development agencies, and OEMs. The focus is to drive revenue and create a tightly integrated ecosystem to ensure customer retention.
This is a hands-on role that entails working with our existing and new partners, as well as key accounts. This person will be managing relationships and ensuring that client satisfaction, revenue growth, partner engagement, technical fit, and partner support achieve the desired metrics.
- Develop a partner ecosystem strategy and roadmap
- Identify and qualify companies whose value propositions will be enhanced by partnering with LoginRadius to develop a technology enabled partner ecosystem
- Develop business models and financial arrangements that are accretive to MemberSuite, its partners, and customers
- Prioritize and execute strategy
- Develop and execute partnership agreements
- Achieve an annual channel-influenced bookings quota
- Development and ownership of the strategic partnerships pipeline
- Collaborate with the customer success team to ensure that our partners are aligned with LoginRadius’ professional services and net retention goals
- Collaborate with the marketing team to increase partner engagement via campaigns and events, and achieve LoginRadius’ pipeline generation targets through co-marketing with our partners
- Develop partner engagement initiatives, forecast strategic changes, and establish a repeatable process of defining success and growth metrics
- Lead the hiring, training, and ramping of new Partner Managers
- Manage a team of Partner Managers who are responsible for acquiring partners and growing LoginRadius’ book of business with agencies and ISV partners
- Coach your team in the development of strategic territories and account plans, and build integrated partnerships with complex organizations
- Join your team on sales calls and QBRs, and coach them through the process of collaborating with executives and improving their fundamentals
- At least 5 years of experience in partnerships, sales, and channels for a B2B technology company; experience with marketing technology and SaaS is a must
- Experience in selling to and building partnerships with (i) global system integrators and (ii) digital agencies. Relevant professional connections with leading system integrators and digital agencies is an advantage
- Experience in establishing successful enterprise partnerships with proven metrics in driving the revenue for both organizations
- You have demonstrated a successful track record in achieving quotas both as an individual contributor as well as a manager. You put the needs of customers, partners, the business, and your team above your own personal goals
- You are entrepreneurial, able to own and develop a strategy, and not afraid to take risks
- Must be highly self-motivated, with the ability to work autonomously and in high-pressured environments
- Demonstrate strong qualitative and quantitative analysis skills
- Process-oriented and driven to achieve strategic goals
- Experience in managing a direct team and/or indirect partners to achieve quarterly and annual sales quota goals is a must
- Good understanding of cloud solutions/SaaS software applications and experience with partner resellers of cloud/SaaS solutions
- University degree is must
- Excellent (written, presentation, and oral) communication and active listening skills required. Can effectively communicate with stakeholders both inside (sales, marketing, developers) and outside the company (partners, clients)
- Comfortable speaking to both technical and C-suite executives