Director of Customer Success (B2B SaaS)
Who are we?
LoginRadius is a tech company that helps businesses manage their customer identities. We’ve built an innovative solution that is serving 3,000 businesses worldwide and their 400 million users.
LoginRadius is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and is truly a global company with clients in over 100 countries and offices in 5 countries. We’ve been recognized as the industry leader by analysts such as Gartner, Kuppingercole, and ComputerWeekly. You can learn more about us at www.loginradius.com
What’s work culture at LoginRadius?
At LoginRadius, we embrace the startup vibe of having an open, fast-paced, and challenging yet fun environment. We create a place where you can expect a steep learning curve, grow your career, let your creative juices flow, and have your voice heard. While we are passionate about what we’re building and our work, we also make sure to let loose and have some fun. Long day? Let’s grab a beer from the fridge and hang out. Nice summer weather? Time to wrap up and go for some beach volleyball action (or whatever else people do at the beach). In short, we move fast, we learn, we like each other, and we hang out. Come join us!
LoginRadius is seeking a Customer Success Director to lead our incredibly successful customer success team in Vancouver. Are you competitive and self-motivated? Do you have customer relations experience? Do you want to join a high producing team in a fast-paced company?
Awesome. Let’s talk!
- Drive customer success outcomes: increase renewal rates and reduce churn, influence future
- lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall health scores
- Define and optimize the customer lifecycle
- Drive alignment with renewals and up-sell/cross- sell strategy
- Measure effectiveness of customer success with operational metrics for the team
- Improve CSM process and performance
- Make data-driven decisions around customer success, activating and retaining customers in order to improve results through continuous testing and refinement strategies
- Create and curate customer success assets including best practices, product literature, implementation guides, case studies and video testimonials.
- Consistently monitoring the customer success activities, and tracking and analyzing the metrics
- Ensure that we benchmark against the best businesses in the SaaS space
- Reporting on customer success activity and forecast to the company management
- Hire, Train, and Manage team of Account Managers, Tech Support Engineers and Implementation Engineers
- Motivate Individuals and Team to exceed objectives through coaching, regular broadcast of results
- Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of Process, Efficiency, Productivity
- Proven experience of minimum 3 years of successfully managing Customer Success team including account managers, tech support engineers and solution implementation engineers.
- Strong knowledge of SaaS metrics and funnel - customer onboarding, customer retention, churn rate, customer satisfaction, cross-selling, and upselling
- Having technical competence and understanding of SaaS software and APIs
- Proven ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Outstanding project management skills
- Outstanding communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to motivate and lead a team
- Ability to hire and train new team members
- Excellent computer skills and tech savvy
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Superb analytical skills and you have mastered data analysis with Excel/Google Sheets, or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience in B2B customer success
- University degree in business or computer science is required