Technical Support Engineer
Who are we?
LoginRadius is a tech company that helps businesses manage their customer identities. We’ve built an innovative solution that is serving 3,000 businesses worldwide and their 400 million users.
LoginRadius is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and is truly a global company with clients in over 100 countries and offices in 5 countries. We’ve been recognized as the industry leader by analysts such as Gartner, Kuppingercole, and ComputerWeekly. You can learn more about us at www.loginradius.com
What’s work culture at LoginRadius?
At LoginRadius, we embrace the startup vibe of having an open, fast-paced, and challenging yet fun environment. We create a place where you can expect a steep learning curve, grow your career, let your creative juices flow, and have your voice heard. While we are passionate about what we’re building and our work, we also make sure to let loose and have some fun. Long day? Let’s grab a beer from the fridge and hang out. Nice summer weather? Time to wrap up and go for some beach volleyball action (or whatever else people do at the beach). In short, we move fast, we learn, we like each other, and we hang out. Come join us!
LoginRadius is seeking a Technical Support Engineer to join our incredibly successful customer success team in Jaipur, India. Are you competitive and self-motivated? Do you have previous technical support experience or want to build career in customer support? Do you want to join a high producing team in a fast-paced company?
Awesome. Let’s talk!
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Proven working experience in enterprise technical support, IT support or as a technical engineer
- Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux systems, utilities and scripting
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills