Security and Network Engineer
Who are we?
LoginRadius is a tech company that helps businesses manage their customer identities. We’ve built an innovative solution that is serving 3,000 businesses worldwide and their 600 million users.
LoginRadius is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and is truly a global company with clients in over 100 countries and offices in 5 countries. We’ve been recognized as the industry leader by analysts such as Gartner, Kuppingercole, and ComputerWeekly. You can learn more about us at www.loginradius.com
What’s work culture at LoginRadius?
At LoginRadius, we embrace the startup vibe of having an open, fast-paced, and challenging yet fun environment. We create a place where you can expect a steep learning curve, grow your career, let your creative juices flow, and have your voice heard. While we are passionate about what we’re building and our work, we also make sure to let loose and have some fun. Long day? Let’s grab a beer from the fridge and hang out. Nice summer weather? Time to wrap up and go for some beach volleyball action (or whatever else people do at the beach). In short, we move fast, we learn, we like each other, and we hang out. Come join us!
What is the Security and Network Engineer role?
LoginRadius is looking for Security and Network Engineer to join our Product and Engineering Team. You will research the latest threats & methods for deploying infrastructure controls in the prevention, detection and reaction to best securing the environment and automate threat identification and defense capabilities. Your mission will be to ensure that LoginRadius environment and customer data remains secure. You will work across many teams including infrastructure, engineering and operations. You will work across multiple work streams including infrastructure security, security operations, and incident response. In this role, you will design and develop data center and cloud based infrastructure controls to support the LoginRadius team and the platform our customers utilize.
- Proven track record developing and implementing security tools and technologies and process integrations in cloud-based architectures
- Prior experience in a technology company working closely with product and DevOps engineers on security requirements
- Architect, configure, manage and deploy devices including firewalls, IPS and IDS to improve our ability to prevent and detect intrusions in real-time
- Work with application and infrastructure teams to design and architect infrastructure (network, OS, databases) and applications to protect against attackers
- You will work closely with the Development and QA teams on architecture and technologies
- Architecture, configuration, operations, and maintenance of infrastructure, network and supporting software related to the infrastructure
- Implement and maintain network security infrastructure globally including Firewalls, IDS/IPS, DDOS, etc.
- Gather threat intelligence and build, optimize, and automate systems to consume threat feeds and track adversaries
- Master's degree (M.S.) in computer science or related field, or Bachelor's degree (B.S.) and equivalent work experience
- In-depth knowledge of Azure/AWS Cloud and other public and private cloud infrastructure is required
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP networking (OSI stack, TCP, SDN, etc)
- Experience with Java, Python, Perl and Ruby for automation
- Experience in the field of security in at least three of the following areas: security engineering, incident handling, vulnerability analysis, threat management, penetration testing, intrusion detection, firewalls and encryption technologies
- Strong Unix/Linux experience with familiarity with Windows environments and hardening guidelines
- Strong understanding of security technologies including host and network based protection and detection technologies
- Knowledge and experience with network, host and application security practices
- Experience with Firewalls, IDS/IPS and other network security technologies
- Competitive compensation
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Free daily breakfast and weekly catered lunch
- A fully stocked snack cupboard makes strategy sessions great
- Fun company outings
- Casual dress code