Customer Success Associate
Who are we?
LoginRadius is a tech company that helps businesses manage their customer identities. We’ve built an innovative solution that is serving 3,000 businesses worldwide and their 400 million users.
LoginRadius is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and is truly a global company with clients in over 100 countries and offices in 5 countries. We’ve been recognized as the industry leader by analysts such as Gartner, Kuppingercole, and ComputerWeekly. You can learn more about us at www.loginradius.com
What’s work culture at LoginRadius?
At LoginRadius, we embrace the startup vibe of having an open, fast-paced, and challenging yet fun environment. We create a place where you can expect a steep learning curve, grow your career, let your creative juices flow, and have your voice heard. While we are passionate about what we’re building and our work, we also make sure to let loose and have some fun. Long day? Let’s grab a beer from the fridge and hang out. Nice summer weather? Time to wrap up and go for some beach volleyball action (or whatever else people do at the beach). In short, we move fast, we learn, we like each other, and we hang out. Come join us!
LoginRadius is seeking a Customer Success Associate to join our incredibly successful customer success team in Vancouver. Are you competitive and self-motivated? Do you have previous customer facing experience or want to build career in B2B customer success? Do you want to join a high producing team in a fast-paced company?
Awesome. Let’s talk.
- Assist the customer success manager in various tasks to boost team efficiency
- Update the customer success manager by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily, weekly, and monthly activity summaries
- Help the customer success manager to gather and analyze various customer data
- Assists throughout the customer on-boarding cycle
- Manage the inbound customer leads, qualify active buying interest, and develop opportunities in prospective accounts
- Conduct discovery calls to understand challenges and solution requirements
- Coordinate with the customer success manager to determine the accounts that require research and prospecting activities to secure a sufficient flow of additional qualified opportunities
- Conduct business dealings in a way that creates a superior experience for clients that will set the stage for effective follow-ups, as well as future product
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop target accounts and inbound leads to create leads and opportunities
- Interact with customers via telephone and email
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Credible lead follow-up and customer development at multiple executive levels within an organization
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Consistently achieve or exceed qualified opportunity quotas to ensure revenue objectives
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
- Pre-call planning
- Opportunity qualification and objection handling
- Call structure and control
- Ability to work in a high-energy customer success team environment
- Positive and energetic phone communication skills
- Highly motivated to build career in Customer Success
- University degree required
- 0 to 2 years customer facing or customer development experience
You will receive thorough training to kick-start your customer success career. LoginRadius employees who demonstrate high performance and commitment will have the opportunity to be full-time Account Manager in 6 - 9 months within our customer success team.