Who are we?
LoginRadius is a tech company that helps businesses manage their customer identities. We’ve built an innovative solution that is serving 3,000 businesses worldwide and their 400 million users.
LoginRadius is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada and is truly a global company with clients in over 100 countries and offices in 5 countries. We’ve been recognized as the industry leader by analysts such as Gartner, Kuppingercole, and ComputerWeekly. You can learn more about us at www.loginradius.com
What’s work culture at LoginRadius?
At LoginRadius, we embrace the startup vibe of having an open, fast-paced, and challenging yet fun environment. We create a place where you can expect a steep learning curve, grow your career, let your creative juices flow, and have your voice heard. While we are passionate about what we’re building and our work, we also make sure to let loose and have some fun. Long day? Let’s grab a beer from the fridge and hang out. Nice summer weather? Time to wrap up and go for some beach volleyball action (or whatever else people do at the beach). In short, we move fast, we learn, we like each other, and we hang out. Come join us!
LoginRadius is seeking a DevOps Engineer to join our incredibly successful tech team in India. Are you competitive and self-motivated? Do you have previous DevOps experience or want to build career in as a DevOps Engineer? Do you want to join a high producing team in a fast-paced company?
Awesome. Let’s talk!
- Provisioning servers and follow server provisioning process
- Review infrastructure usage and monitor events scale down or scale up
- Creating, managing and maintaining Infrastructure documents and charts
- Monitor infrastructure, set up monitoring tools, review regular basis and collect stats
- Review stats of application monitoring tools
- Write scripts for automated tasks and event automation
- Maintain and Enhance our automate deployment process
- Monitoring of Infrastructure events, APM tools, and External monitors
- Monitoring of SIEM and Audit logs/events
- Database server event and usage monitoring
- Organize log, event and monitoring data/stats and create reports for management
- Strong background in Linux/Unix and Windows Administration
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS/Azure is preferred)
- Strong experience with SQL and MySQL (NoSQL experience is a plus, too, since we also use Redis, ElasticSearch and CosmosDB)
- A working understanding of code and script (NodeJS, PHP or Python)
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Being comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Data reporting and management skills
- Understanding and focus on business outcomes
- Understanding and efficiency in collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders